Sales Engineer and Account Manager (Full Time, On-site)
Procegence is a global process modeling and simulation solution provider and has diverse projects in various industries such as fine chemicals, bio/pharmaceutical, and food and beverage. As a consultancy firm, Procegence develops and deploys state of the art advanced computational technologies in: 1) data capture, integration and management, 2) first principles modeling and high-fidelity simulations for equipment and process design, optimization, and characterization, and 3) monitoring, prediction and optimization of large manufacturing processes.
As a Sales Engineer and Account Manager, the successful candidate is expected to:
- Develop trusting relationships at all levels with customers and maximize account share
- Convert leads into opportunities by utilizing the appropriate sales process
- Write reports and business correspondence, develop marketing materials, work with our partners and clients to develop value driven solutions, and develop strategic market reviews
- Effectively present information and respond to questions, attending trade shows, and conducting sales pitch
- Make cold calls to perspective clientele, co-develop value added technical and commercial proposals
- In some instances, you may have to play both Technical and Sales Engineer roles, so you are also expected to be capable and comfortable with performing some scientific and technical tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Experience with chemical and pharmaceutical processes and unit operations.
- Good interdisciplinary project management skills.
- Experience in B2B, end user sales; commercial or industrial is preferred.
- Proven success in Business Development and Project management; interacting at all levels.
- Strong capacity to learn a new industry.
Chevy Chase, MD.
Some domestic and international travel will be expected.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.