Web Application Software Development (Contract or Part-time Basis)
Procegence is a global process modeling and simulation solution provider and has diverse projects in various industries such as fine chemicals, bio/pharmaceutical, and food and beverage. As a consultancy firm, Procegence develops and deploys state of the art advanced computational technologies in: 1) data capture, integration and management, 2) first principles modeling and high-fidelity simulations for equipment and process design, optimization, and characterization, and 3) monitoring, prediction and optimization of large manufacturing processes.
As a full stack web application software developer, the successful candidate is expected to develop tools for data flow, large database handling, visualization, and converting dynamic computational codes (e.g. Python, Matlab) to deployable and authenticated web applications. He/She will support the development workflows, front-end development, and web based UX/UI development for integration of process models to users’ specific requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, computer science, data science, or related field
- Advanced skills in Matlab, Python, Jupyter Notebook, Julia, R, Django
- Experience with AWS/Azure, C2S, Git Source Code Repository
- Strong demonstrated experience in web development using ASP.NET and C# with the Web Forms and MVC models
- Experience with XML, HTML, JAVA Script, Web 2.0 Development and VB Script
- Demonstrated experience developing UX/UI compatible with the standard web browsers
- Experience with Microsoft Power App, Power BI, SQL
- Innovative mindset and ability to solve complex problems
- Good interdisciplinary project management skills.
Chevy Chase, MD.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.